About MARS Recovery
Walter Saenz is the Owner of MARS Recovery. He is an Accomplished Loss Recovery Professional, offering extensive related experience and significant expertise in the following areas:
- Proven success in managing involuntary/voluntary recovery of collateral, including mechanic lien repossessions; additionally skilled with bad-check and account collections services; significantly experienced in turnkey startups as well as turnaround of poor performance.
- Consistently focused on high level of customer service toward account satisfaction and retention; strong negotiator; assist knowledgeable staff members in resolving problems.
- Receive vehicles to secure storage facility via damage-free towing; provide condition reports and digital photos; deliver case updates via phone, fax and email; perform nationwide skip-tracing as well as background/criminal check and related investigative services.
- Superior management abilities to include budgeting, profit/loss and marketing strategies; highly effective with risk managment and financial strategies; implement policy and procedure; support invoicing, receivables and payroll.
- Proficient with staff management toward goal attainment and job satisfaction; handle hiring and ongoing training/development, prepare shift schedules; manage discipline and terminations.
- Accomplished former finance director, with extensive background in credit and collections for secured loans and financing of new/used vehicles.
- Solid computer skills include RDN recovery database and Remarketing Solutions Data IRIS system, along with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Walter's PERSONAL STRENGTHS of being determined and solution-driven, with an entrepreneurial approach to business; focus on accuracy and attention to detail in planning and documenting activities, has built MARS Recovery into a company you can trust in.